Bienvenue 

Vous êtes sur le forum Anarchy Legends  
Team League of Legend Francophone ! 

Bienvenue à tous les nouveaux arrivants:  

Rejoindre le canal de la team ingame :  

Rageurs, voleurs et chieurs ne sont pas les bienvenus, 
vous êtes prévenus !  

Import Character Generator to 3DS Max editable poly issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team anarchy Index du Forum -> Discussion stratégique -> Personnage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb
Trouble-fête

Masculin
Nom de l'invocateur: Ryan

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 16:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Import Character Generator to 3DS Max editable poly issues Répondre en citant

Hi,

After importing the FBX format file into 3DS Max and running the CharacterGenerator_FbxToBiped script I have the Skin and Editable Poly layers on the Mesh object. If I try to edit the Editable Poly Layer I get an warning message and if I hit yes the Biped becomes attached from the Mesh Object and no longer animates together. If I try to add a edit poly or skin wrap above the skin modifier for editing materials again it does not animate. Finally if I try to attach another object to the mesh I get the same warning message. Parent/Child seems not to work as well vs attaching. It seems to me that once the Character Generator Files is imported into 3DS Max it does not like any edits or add ons. Is this the case? Any fixes or suggestions? My guess is that I have to bring an updated mesh along with the bones into MotionBuilder and reskin. But I was hoping to stay in 3DS Max and work with the CAT system
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/character-generator-forum/import-character-generator-to-3ds-max-editable-poly-issues/td-p/7085100

Video case studies

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 16:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team anarchy Index du Forum -> Discussion stratégique -> Personnage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange