Bienvenue 

Vous êtes sur le forum Anarchy Legends  
Team League of Legend Francophone ! 

Bienvenue à tous les nouveaux arrivants:  

Rejoindre le canal de la team ingame :  

Rageurs, voleurs et chieurs ne sont pas les bienvenus, 
vous êtes prévenus !  

Anarchy MMO. Whats yours?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team anarchy Index du Forum -> La vie de la Team -> La taverne d'Anarchy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb
Trouble-fête

Masculin
Nom de l'invocateur: Ryan

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Anarchy MMO. Whats yours? Répondre en citant

Hi, 

So I was just curious as to what everyone's first MMORPG was and share a little about their experience with it.

My first MMORPG I was introduced to was Anarchy Online. It was a great mile stone in the world of MMO's and I feel there is no game like it. It has a large scale of content and has a complex system to it that makes it not for children. Truely a remarkable game.

I played Anarchy Online for the first time when I was 9. Never touched a keyboard before that. Ever since I was hooked to the PC world and has brought me to play many hours I can't even count. My older brother taught me how to play and what to do. It was a bonding sort of thing so I enjoy going back to it when I need a break from WoW.

So overall, what takes you back to good old times and where did first start off as a MMO gamer?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/4015162481

Workforce Management Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team anarchy Index du Forum -> La vie de la Team -> La taverne d'Anarchy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange